Friday 18 February 2011

Tune in is back!

In an attempt to get ‘Tune In’ up and running again, i’ve decided to take things into my own hands and hold a film screening at my house Wednesday 23rd February, things kick off at 6pm. Hopefully if the weather isn’t too horrible, this will be an open air event.. if the weather starts to go tits up then it’ll be moved indoors!

All are welcome!

Right now i’m thinking a few shorts to start off with:
Dog Altogether
I’m Here
The Black Tower (technically not a short, good all the same..)

And then for the biggie, I might put on ‘Kes’, a fantastic Ken Loach film. Either that or ‘Sweet Sixteen’, also by Ken Loach. These are subject to change as I've noticed they are all quite dark... and I don't want any tears on my hands!


We might even have a BBQ if I get organised enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment