Saturday 9 April 2011

It's Finished!

So now you can buy it, or just look at it! The price is the original that Blurb set as it seemed pretty steep already I've put the preview on so you can view the whole book.
In the final I decided to edit all of the photographs so that the windows either side of the door would not appear as with them it loooked messy and was pretty terrible...

So yeah view it here...

My House - Blurb.com

So I've ordered my copy, apparently it should come by 18 April. I have a big smiley face!

Also just a reminder, I'll be doing my Alternative Portrait shoot on Monday at 3pm if anyone else would still like to help out! I will only need each person for around a minute or two each hopefully, so I'll be providing some black t-shirts for you all to wear as I want to make the photos as uniform as possible, or if you have a plain black t-shirt, you can bring it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment