Thursday 14 April 2011

Today I found some fish...

Found some fishies in my living room today! My flatmate saved them from her work, they belonged to all the people that worked there but the fishies had started to get depressed so needed a change of scenery.

They now stay in my living on the windowsill and are apparently looking pretty chuffed about it!




So, meet Wanda, Graham and Squishy 4th (apparently the 4th as this girl's fishies kept dying... some people shouldn't have pets I suppose..) Graham is a little camera shy, or maybe he was just too interested in looking out the window but couldn't get a decent photo of him which is a shame because he has really funny big round eyes on the side of his head. Wanda is the big gold fishy and Squishy is the speckly one. I like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment